All open tabs have disappeared after closing Vivaldi browser

• Hi! I had open a lot of tabs for a long time and every time I closed my browser and then opened it they have been there. But for the last time when I closed it, they all have disappeared and browser was clean. I am totally unsatisfied cause there were important things for me. Thanks for every response.

HI

@AnnEm:

I am totally unsatisfied cause there were important things for me. Thanks for every response.

To prevent data loss, please read this.

• i use settings>startup: startup with last session for this scenario. clearing cookies or browsing data, termination of current process might prevent you from continuing what i was doing. i also bookmark pages i know i will need to reference again. here is also a link to the chrome store for extensions to aid session management: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/save session?hl=en-US

• Guys Iam sorry but i dont want to save hundred of pages per day just because basic function from 13 years old Opera doesnt work. I had an old version of Vivaldi, then i reinstal OS, then userscript does not work so i instal latest x64 version and woala user scripts work but every time i close vivaldi all my pages which has been opened just "puff" and clear, totaly clear. I was tryed to switch start up action from last seasion to home page and even this doesnt work…
    What shall i do? In what file i have to change some code? Please help me i cant work like this...

• Hello.

I have the same issue from time to time. It seems related with Vivaldi automatic update, when my PC has just boot, and Vivaldi has not yet been launched.

I would like to confirm the issue, but my tweet requesting URL from old vivaldi version is still unanswered.

You're unlikely to get an answer on Twitter. Ask it here.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.