Go to domain of suggested webpage

• Hi, In Vivaldi on Mac, when I type for example "viv" in the search bar and it suggests for example "https://vivaldi.net/forum/vivaldi-browser-for-mac/topic/create", is there a way to go to "vivaldi.net" (so the domain of the suggested site) instead of to the specific suggested page? Is that possible with a button combination, or can I set that? Thanks in advance.

• At the moment it's not possible. I think I read about the same issue before. Since I like to open websites with just a few keystrokes myself I'm using Quicksilver. This requires you to bookmark all pages you want to access, to export these bookmarks to a html file and to link Quicksilver to this file (since there is no dedicated Vivaldi plugin yet).

It may seem complicated, but I can only recommend it. This way you can open any bookmark without even taking the extra step to open the browser first. Well, check it out if you like.

This is a known issue that is internally tracked as VB-19105. If you see that ID mentioned in the changelog, you know it has been fixed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.