Hide tab/address bar for a single window?

• Hello, I was wondering if it were possible to hide the address/tab bars for a single window? At the moment, when I try to toggle/disable, it applies to all windows of Vivaldi I have open. Example: I often have one window containing some persistent information I will use for a while, thus I don't need the adress/tab bars. Other windows contain tabs where I switch more frequently. This will be a welcomed feature, at least for my use. On a 15" laptop, I don't like wasting more space than necessary.

• At the moment, when I try to toggle/disable, it applies to all windows of Vivaldi I have open.

So it does - even with Normal and Private windows :ohmy:

You can report/request independent windows
    https://vivaldi.com/bugreport

I think it's a bug but if it should be treated as a feature request that would be OK too
    Both use the same form anyway :whistle:

• The behaviour in Opera 12.17 is the same. At one time it used to be different, and I complained when the current behaviour was introduced, precisely for the reasons already stated. A page in a detached window does not always need an address bar.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.