Close (all other) tabs

• Hello, besides that Vivaldi is the only useful browser for me atm, i ran into a little problem with the context menu of the tabs. Normally i would use shortcuts to close tabs (80+ of them open at any time), because the little 'x' is absolutely out of any question. But sometimes fate (or laziness) guides my hand to the context menu of a tab, only to set my browser session up to a grim fate. Not that precise motor functions (i wasn't drunk, i swear :whistle: ) and i very closely missed close tab. Instead, i hit close all other tabs. Poof All tabs besides the one i wanted to close are gone. Easy, i thought the first time araound. Just ctrl+z them all back into existence. WRONG! Around 25 of them came back, the rest lived (un)happily in the afterlife.... Meanwhile i found a workaround with saved sessions, but every once in a while tabs change, the saved session doesn't and i go crazy over lost tabs i collected in the sweat of my brow. So long story, short question: Is there a way to customize the context menu of the tab, to disable all other options than close tab? Or if not possible, is there a way to expand the cache in which closed tabs are stored, so i can easily restore my whole active session?

• Disable the x and close tabs on double click, or just use a shortcut for it. Using the context menu to close a single tab is more complicated than it needs to be in my opinion. Your requests are unique and only the devs can implement them.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.