Last open tab won't load

• After having serious issues with Vivaldi 1.5.627.3 on Windows 10 Insider Preview 14946 (most pages wouldn't render at all) i'm now back at Vivaldi 1.4.589.38 and Windows 10 14393 (all stable versions). Everything is great again, except one thing: when closing tabs, the browser won't automatically select the last open tab. Instead of this, i'm getting a blank page and i have to click on the last open tab in order to load it. I can't find any option to fix this. Is it a new feature on some snapshot build i was using before? Thanks!

• did you try settings>tabs>close tab activation? should allow modification of this.

• @monkey_wrench_gang898:

did you try settings>tabs>close tab activation? should allow modification of this.

Yes, i have tried that.

Right now, it works fine and the last tab is automatically activated. I did not change anything, so i guess it was some kind of glitch/bug.

• Last update removed the reopen last tabs option. It allows a open last session but there is no way to set it up so that it auto-saves session on close or after a set amount of time. Please bring back the restore tabs from last time option!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.