New Member, Junior Member, Senior Member…

• When anyone first joins Vivaldi Forums we can notice that he is a [b]"New Member"[/b]. Then after 20 posts the rank of [b]"Junior Member"[/b] is conferred. Today I noticed that I have reached the rank of [b]"Senior Member"[/b]. Cool! B) However, now I wonder... What will it follow after that and, what is involved in every level of that hierarchy --duties and rights I mean? :huh:

• @tdjmd:

…Today I noticed that I have reached the rank of "Senior Member".
    Cool! B)

However, now I wonder…
    What will it follow after that and, what is involved in every level of that hierarchy --duties and rights I mean? :huh:

Perhaps either you graduate or you become an "ancient one", depending on the context? :ohmy:

• Now that we're Senior Members, we'll have Senior Discounts at Fast Food places and at the Movies, Etc.

• Since "Vivaldi" is Opera-related, maybe the next levels will be 1st Chair Violinist, then Band Director then Composer.

• Wait a minute. They don't even have those things in Operas, do they?
    Shows how much I know about Operas.

• Don't worry, Teresa. I seriously doubt you'll be required to SING once you get to the 6th level.

• Calm down, Charlie.. Stop a little or you will be reaching that Administrator level so soon surely.

This is not My Opera but Vivaldi and not our blogs but a Forum. Not in the Lounge area either! (eyes)
    –Well, at least, you're remaining ON topic. (smile)

• @Blackbird:

Perhaps either you graduate or you become an "ancient one", depending on the context? :ohmy:

In my opinion, neither happens to be the case. I was quite an old lady before that and.. A senior degree in the high school? Nah, it's not possible. Nú, nu, nu!
    You're wrong, blackbird, but thank you very much for your comment.

No applaud for you though –but no smite either. (smile)

• You're right, Teresa.
    Seriously, I'm pretty sure they're just titles based on Posts.
    No duties or rights involved.
    At least that's the way it is at those certain Anti-virus Forums I've told you about before.

• Be careful Tdjmmd and Suntana or soon you will be retired member after the full board :lol: ! ( Hopefully the "karma" has no limit :) )

• Careful! Espen has been seen around here with the ban hammer! :p :unsure: :dry:

• Hi, Dennis… Nice to see you browsing around.
    No avatar yet, huh?

Espen.. What Espen? (whistle)

• @sgdgandco:

Be careful Tdjmmd and Suntana or soon you will be retired member after the full board :lol: ! ( Hopefully the "karma" has no limit :) )

(lol)

• I starting to question the logic of all this…

Topic: New Member, Junior Member, Senior Member…

Premium Member now. :blush:

• Aja.. El señor Suntana is an Elite Member now.
    Wow, wow!!

• Yes, in the several weeks that you were gone, I might have commented up a storm. I have no idea what level comes next. Maybe Vivaldi Co-owner.

• It's not fair.. Now, I'm not going to reach you never! :(

• I don't know. You could stay up all night and Let'r Rip on the Spanish forum and pick up some ground.

• Nah… Nowhow. No way :unsure:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.