Few bugs

• 1.5.618.8 (Build) (64-bit) - To turn off mouse shortcuts (gestures) i had to delete all gesture maps - unchecking box with "turn on rocker gestures" and "turn on mouse gestures" didn't work - When im on tab A and e.g. FB is on tab B i don't hear messenger sound until going back to tab B - sometimes browser crashes with no reason. quite unique bug - cant reproduce that easly, is there any crash log or something? - is there any way to turn off this prompt "go back to safety" while downloading a file?

• @Szarky:

To turn off mouse shortcuts (gestures) i had to delete all gesture maps - unchecking box with "turn on rocker gestures" and "turn on mouse gestures" didn't work

The checkbox is "Allow Gestures" and "Allow Rocker Gestures." Both work for me as expected.

• I deleted maps, restored, reseted browser - works. Turned off options without deleting maps - gestures don't work as expected - can't reproduce.

How about other?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.