Solarized Theme

• Given the popularity of the [url=http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized]Solarized colour scheme[/url], I thought I'd share the theme settings that I've been using ever since custom themes were added to Vivaldi. The cyan colour seems to work bests as a highlight imho, but the accent could easily be any of the other Solarized colours. Solarized Dark [ul] [li]Background: #002b36[/li] [li]Foreground: #fdf6e3[/li] [li]Highlight: #2aa198[/li] [li]Accent: #d33682[/li] [/ul] Solarized Light [ul] [li]Background: #fdf6e3[/li] [li]Foreground: #002b36[/li] [li]Highlight: #2aa198[/li] [li]Accent: #d33682[/li] [/ul] Note that the only difference between these two is that the background and foreground values have been swapped, such is the magic of Solarized.

• Love the solarized dark theme! Thank you. I changed the magenta to the blue shown in the link you gave, because I thought that'd be even better. The solarized dark theme looks good on W10 with it's already dark taskbar.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.