Script to open saved session

• Would be useful as a feature, e.g. AppleScript. Is this possible atm? The stacking/tiling features makes it desirable for me to create "profiles", setups that differ depending on what I´m up to atm.

• Depends on what you want it to do. Do you need an apple script to open a specific saved session or just one that shows you the open session dialog? The latter should be relatively easy, but is it useful? The former I don't know.

• Yeah I was thinking about opening a specific saved session.

The open session dialog is available from the quick commands as well, which I have made a global hotkey for. So that one is always readily available.

• The problem is each session is saved into a binary file. Applescript telling Vivaldi to open it does nothing. You could use applescript to open a number of specific websites in Vivaldi, but that wouldn't help you with stacking/tiling and is independent from sessions. Your best bet is trying to modify Vivaldi itself by assigning shortcuts to sessions. Try this forum: https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/modifications

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.