How to change email password

• When trying to change password by clicking "forget password" at the login page, I get, "Sorry, there was some errors when saving the user data. Please try again." Most often it will say, "Sorry, this is not the e-mail associated with your account. Please try again." Tried 5 to 10 times. How do I change my email password? Thanks in advance.

@jimcalm:

When trying to change password by clicking "forget password" at the login page …..

Try changing the password on your profile page

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/easysocial-dashboard/profile/edit

• Sorry, it didn't work . It says, "Sorry, this is not the e-mail associated with your account. Please try again." I created a brand new email account and same thing.

@jimcalm
    Your mail passwd is the same as your forum user name. Are you refering to diffent user?

• I am referring to two user accounts. Both accounts behave the same way.

For this jimcalm account,I noticed that after I login in to my email I will then have to login again to post here. Yes, the same username and same password are used to login. Is it possible that Vivaldi mail and Vivaldi forum is a separate entity? I put a check mark on, "E-mall me when new post arrives." I'd never received those notifications.

@jimcalm:

….Is it possible that Vivaldi mail and Vivaldi forum is a separate entity?

The single sign-on was implemented long ago.

@jimcalm:

I put a check mark on, "E-mall me when new post arrives." I'd never received those notifications.

I can not find this option anywhere. Could you please tell me where it's located?

• I'm still looking for a way to change my password because my provider emailed me says my "email have been compromised. Please change it as soon as possible. In fact, change every email you got." It's been months trying to change my password. I've found a solution though. Create a new account. :whistle:

Sorry, I meant, "e-mail me when new post [to this topic, such as replies] arrives." If you click create topic, it says "Check this box to be notified."
    [attachment=4683]notif.JPG[/attachment]
    Attachments:

I got it. That makes two of us.
    As for your password, send an e-mail to support[at]vivaldi.com.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.