About tab order and overall rules

• I'm pretty used to the following rules: - when a new tab is created, it appears on the right of the current active tab (this can be achieved in settings) - when a tab is closed, the tab on its right is activated next (this can be achieved in settings) - when a closed tab is reopened (Ctrl+Shift+T), it appears in the same place it used to be Only this last rule is something I can't seem to get to work in Vivaldi. I'm not saying I'm special or anything, or that I deserve to have this, in fact, I'm willing to adjust my habits around Vivaldi, but if there are more people that feel the same way, please post in the comments below.

• @LAMBDA471:

I'm pretty used to the following rules:

• when a new tab is created, it appears on the right of the current active tab (this can be achieved in settings)
    • when a tab is closed, the tab on its right is activated next (this can be achieved in settings)
    • when a closed tab is reopened (Ctrl+Shift+T), it appears in the same place it used to be

Only this last rule is something I can't seem to get to work in Vivaldi.

I'm not saying I'm special or anything, or that I deserve to have this, in fact, I'm willing to adjust my habits around Vivaldi, but if there are more people that feel the same way, please post in the comments below.

Of course you're not special. You have nothing to do with it. Features stand or fall on their merit. Don't ruin a good request with lameness.

• @LAMBDA471:

• when a closed tab is reopened (Ctrl+Shift+T), it appears in the same place it used to be

Only this last rule is something I can't seem to get to work in Vivaldi.

If I remember rightly, it used to behave like this.

Since I rarely have more than five tabs open, it's a non-issue for me.

Those who open a ship-load of tabs have all kinds of requirements/wants that I could not care less about. If I wanted to ensure that a tab was next to the active tab, I would just open the link again, rather than reopening a closed tab.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.