Typed history is permanently saved in LocalDB

• At least in the current snapshot ( 1.5.618.8 ), despite shift-deleting every 'Typed history' entry in the address dropdown and clearing every option in both "Clear Private Data" and the 'original' option still found at vivaldi://chrome/settings/search#clear, I can find a very complete typed history scattered around in the .log and .ldb files found in "Vivaldi\User Data\Default\Local App Settings\mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli". At first glance, it appears to be everything that I've ever pasted/quicksearched since I last rebuilt my profile to fix a bookmark bar issue. I gather that Chrome uses its own LocalDB implementation, as no LocalDB viewer/editor that I've tried can parse that folder's contents. Since this database also holds Vivaldi's preferences, I can't just wipe it out the way that I can/have to in order to remove the thumbnails that are generated on every page load and stored in 'Top Sites'. I really like the rest of what I get with Vivaldi, but between this and the thumbnails, the apparent lack of care to as to privacy is making me re-evaluate Firefox (shudder...) 'Use private windows' is not a fix.

• @10bass have you opened a ticked with the bug wizard? Please do so!

• @10bass This is still exist in Vivaldi 1.6 too on Ubuntu 16.04.

All of my typed search is visible since I use Vivaldi 1.5.

Yes, it is a privacy issue. You are right. Thanks for reminding that.

I pinged developers and added a updated bug report VB-24226 "Typed History database not cleared after Delete Browsing Data"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.