"Reopen closed tab" after "startup with last session" opens duplicate tabs

• [b]Actions taken:[/b] [ol] [li]Open Vivaldi.[/li] [li]Set "Startup with..." option to "last session".[/li] [li]Open several tabs.[/li] [li]Close a tab.[/li] [li]Close Vivaldi.[/li] [li]Open Vivaldi.[/li] [li]Reopen closed tab (Cmd+Shift+T).[/li] [/ol] [b]Expected result:[/b] Vivaldi opens the last tab I closed before closing the app. [b]Observed result:[/b] Vivaldi opens a new window with a duplicate of each tab I had open when I closed the app. [b]System specifications:[/b] OSX 10.11.6 running on a mid-2012 MacBook Pro 13-inch. 2.5 GHz i5, 16 GB DDR3. Please let me know if I can provide additional detail! BEST BROWSER EVER (though pls fix the speed haha)

• Surely, if you still had tabs open when you closed Vivaldi, then they are the "last closed tab(s)" ?

• I wouldn't say so. The normal behaviour for using "reopen closed tab" n times is to open the nth most recently closed tab. In that light, triggering "startup with last session" on opening Vivaldi should count as one instance of "reopen closed tab", restoring the tabs that were open on exit, and then the next use of "reopen closed tab" should open the tab closed before closing the application, and the next use should open the tab before that, etc.

This is how it works in Chrome.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.