Can I add a colon (':') to the list of word delimiters?

• :S I do a LOT of MediaWiki editing, and I am finding an annoying "feature". In Firefox, I can double click on 'Person' in the following string: Person:FAWCETT, Washington R. (1891 - 1918) and just the word "Person" will be selected. In Vivaldi, as well as in Google Chrome, I do the same thing and the string 'Person:FAWCETT" is selected. Evidently a comma is in the list of word delimiters, a colon is not. Is it possible to configure the list of delimiters? If not, could this addition (of a colon) be considered for a future release? NOTE This question has been taken from the Google Chrome help forum and re-edited to fit Vivaldi, as it addresses exactly the same issue. The original posting has remained unanswered for almost 6 years. Google Chrome has the same behavior. Platform: CentOS 7.2 Linux vivaldi-stable-1.4.589.29-1.x86_64 Other than that: VIVALDI ROCKS ! Quick, intuitive use, nice UX. You got a Vivaldi evangelist here.

• I suspect that it would be possible to go around this issue by writing a Tampermonkey script that catches the double click event and decides what to do depending on context.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.