[ASK] how to disable "switch to the new tab immediately" when click "open new tab"

• please help me, as what i wrote in the title above, sorry if this kind of question is already answered before cause i'm a newbie here

@yandhika25:

please help me, as what i wrote in the title above, sorry if this kind of question is already answered before cause i'm a newbie here

If you like, you can search the forums to see if a question has been answered. And, yes, this has been asked and answered 136 times. :)

#137: You can't disable it. What you can do is use one of the four (count 'em, four) different methods to open a new tab in the background. 1) Right-click and select "Open in Background Tab" from the context menu. 2) Middle-click. 3) Ctrl+click (Cmd+click if you're on Mac). 4) Use a mouse gesture (you can make your own custom gesture for it).

• @yandhika25:

I'm a newbie here

There are two search buttons at the top of the forum. The Search Button next to the Forum Rules Link is the best one to use.

This forum lets you edit your posts at any time to fix broken links, typos, etc.

If your question is resolved, you can edit your thread title, and select the Green Tick icon for your first post.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.