Vivaldi + Thunderbird issue

• This is slightly complicated, so I'll explain as best I can. I opened a Vivaldi window on my primary monitor that I use for most things. I opened a second Vivaldi window on the second monitor just for Facebook. I also have Thunderbird open on the second monitor. If I click a link in Thunderbird, it opens as a new tab in the last active Vivaldi window. But then regardless of which window that was, the second Vivaldi window pops up and takes focus. Even if I set the Thunderbird window to always on top to prevent Vivaldi from obscuring it, the focus switch still happens, so if I switch from the first Vivaldi window to Thunderbird and then open a bunch of links, the first loads in the first Vivaldi window but each of the subsequent ones loads in the second Vivaldi window. I think this just started with the latest update, but I can't be sure. This is version 1.4.589.29 (Stable channel) (64-bit).

• i can use thunderbird fine. which linux version are you running? keep in mind there are multiple threads for vivaldi windows open on more than one monitor.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.