Clear a cache

• How to clear a cache in Vivaldi?

• Well, as long as no other solution is available, just go to the folder »vivaldi/profile/default/cache« and delete the files.

• In case anyone else finds this thread like I did, here's the better solution.
    Go to History > Clear Browsing Data

• @vladdsp:

How to clear a cache in Vivaldi?

Copy this in the url bar: vivaldi://chrome/settings/clearBrowserData

Select from the beginning of time in the dropdownlist, select what you want to delete

• It would be nice to see an option to set cache limits or no cache. While the suggestions here work it's a tad strange to me that with the focus of Vivaldi being for power users there are a lot of power user options missing from the browser. I know when I'm doing web development caching is the devil when you want to see changes and it keeps pulling old crap from the cache.

• @nphyn1t3 There's an option in Settings, Privacy to set the limits to remember browsing history. Is that any help?

• clear private data is available as a key shortcut, ctrl-shift-del here, if that's not enough, add to your vivaldi link
    –disk-cache-size=10
    I once forgot this in my desktop shortcut and noticed the cache was pratically never used anymore.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.