Re-enable save password prompt for websites

• 1. Is it possible to re-enable the save password prompt for a website which I previously clicked on the no-never-on-this-site option? 2. Chrome allows this functionality by allowing the user to manually reset a website password status: ttps://superuser.com/questions/583942/re-enable-chrome-browser-remember-password Edit: I think I found it: vivaldi://chrome/settings/passwords

That's right.

chrome://settings/passwords works equally.

• @Ayespy:

That's right.

chrome://settings/passwords works equally.

Do you have an issue with missing saved passwords? I found the saved passwords function to be quite flaky and it could have been worse after the 1.4 update. I've put in the bug report already.

Nope. Not on any of my 3 currently installed versions in any event on this box (or any on my other seven boxes, to be frank). Once upon a time my prior tower crashed in the middle of an update, and it caused no end of problems. I finally got everything working again by basically forcing the upgrade (because Vivaldi wouldn't run, wouldn't let me uninstall it, had a "locked" file in my profile, etc. Safe Mode + "run as administrator" on the update finally cracked the egg, and everything seemed to run fine after that, but forever after, even though updates, passwords and password saving worked just fine, Both the Vivaldi and the Chrome internal pages claimed I had no saved passwords.

Eventually I got a new system and installed things afresh, and passwords always worked right after that.

So you do have something corrupted in either the program or your profile, but I'd hesitate to try to say what it was. Unfortunately, it could even be a corrupted Login Data database. For kicks, tho, you might try to refresh your profile. It might fix it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.