Friends & Photos

• I don't know if this has been brought up already, but ... Why is there a [b]Friends[/b] and a [b]My Friends[/b] ... And a [b]Photos[/b] and a [b]My Photos[/b]?

• Actually it has been posted (can't remember where now) and if my memory serves, it's simply a rough spot… a glitch if you will. Bear in mind that Jon said this entire site was both a rush job as well as a work in progress.

• Alrighty then. As Arnold Schwarzenegger said in the Terminator …
    No problemo. Thanks!

• The photos are the main things that allow us to remind of the happiest moments in our life…And the photo would be taken by the photographers depending on the event that we are handling..For an event like that of a marriage the photography need to be very professional and be stylish too..In order to do so we need to choose a good professional photographers..

Portrait photographer in kent
    destination wedding photographer

• Wwww WHAT? Is that advertising or what?

My inquiry was regarding the redundancy of the dual occurrences of Friends & My Friends … and Photos & My Photos. And it's already been corrected. Everything is cool there now.

• [OT]

@Suntana:

Wwww WHAT? Is that advertising or what?

I'd see it more like a demonstration post for the "Report to moderator" function :D

[/OT]

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.