Ubuntu 16.10 Beta 1 any1?

• Vivaldi Team

Hi, Have any of you bleeding edgers tried Vivaldi on Ubuntu 16.10 Beta 1? //Christian

• hello christian and everyone
    . LUbuntu 16.10A .;Beta in a few days. playing the video at forum in screenshot of
    Vivaldi On:

• Vivaldi Team

@i_ri:

hello christian and everyone
    . LUbuntu 16.10A .;Beta in a few days. playing the video at forum in screenshot of
    Vivaldi On:

Thanks! That is good news indeed! Then it's only Unity that could cause issues. I'm gonna take my chances I guess :)

//Christian

• hello christian and everyone
    there is MATE w/16.10[soon to B] for trial. from first beta to Beta in days time. the DE's are locked/frozen now.
    worth mention vivaldi install to lubuntu 16.10 required only three small dependency requirements of two lib plus one font.

• Vivaldi Team

@i_ri:

hello christian and everyone
    there is MATE w/16.10[soon to B] for trial. from first beta to Beta in days time. the DE's are locked/frozen now.
    worth mention vivaldi install to lubuntu 16.10 required only three small dependency requirements of two lib plus one font.

Same deps as a fresh 16.04 install, right?

//Christian

• hello christian
    Unknown the missing requirements of other systems; some may have added packages that leave fewer depedencies for a following package install. The lubuntu16.10firstBeta trial vivaldi was not the first added package when the three requirements were found necessary to allow add. having only three at that point seemed light enough to report mention. put on gdebi and a screencapture package and, uuuhh, stuff, prior to vivaldi. The screenshot published is of a second try trial; it was consistent the same three requirements upon both LUbuntu16.10 instances of vivaldi installation with differing packages installed prior to vivaldi package install. Therefore probably indicative typical of user installing vivaldi either after one hour or further extended enhancement of 16.10 use.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.