Multi user

• Hei. Wie kann ich vivaldi für mehrere user an einem PC installieren? Brauchts mehrere Installationen oder kann ich das über das profile steuern - wie bei O12.nn ?

• Please use English in this forum or provide a translation.
    There is a German Forum if you prefer to use German.

@Google Translate:

How can I install Vivaldi for multiple user on a PC? Who needs multiple installations or can I control on the profile - as in O12.nn?

When you install, you can choose to install for All users, or use the Standalone option to install Vivaldi to multiple folders

[attachment=4484]AllUsers.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• How can I store the user content not in the standard folder in C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local but in an other partition with its own directories ? Because later the mail client content may grow and grow …

• @Habin:

How can I store the user content not in the standard folder in C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local but in an other partition with its own directories ? Because later the mail client content may grow and grow …

Install Vivaldi as "standalone" and user data is stored in the Vivaldi folder.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.