Next and Previous Tab shortcuts stopped working with Mac 1.4.589.11 (Stable channel) (64-bit)

• The shortcut Cmd + Shift + [ and ] seem not working with my Vivaldi 1.4.589.11 (Stable channel) (64-bit). I'm sure it used to work and the keyboard shortcut help tells that, but it doesn't work for me. Did you disable the shortcut by mistake or there could be something wrong with my env? My mac is MBP Yosemite 10.10.5

Thanks for the report, I was able to reproduce the issue and filed a report. This must be a relatively recent regression.

In the meantime, if you go to "Vivaldi Preferences->Keyboard->Tab", you can add them yourself (for Previous Tab and Next Tab). They will show up as ⇧⌘{ and ⇧⌘}, but they work regardless.

Alternatively or in addition, you can add ⌥⌘Left Arrow and ⌥⌘Right arrow. Those are de-facto standard shortcuts for Previous Tab and Next Tab in most browsers on macOS, since ⇧⌘{ and ⇧⌘} don't work on many non-US keyboard layouts. They are also much easier to reach when you are not looking. I've put in a request for them to be added as additional default shortcuts for Previous Tab and Next Tab, but so far, that has not happened.

• NSSynapse, thanks for a quick reply. It started working after resetting Next and Previous tab keyboard short cuts in Preference -> Keyboard -> Tab :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.