New Cookies forget after computer reboot

• Since the 1.4RC1 or maybe the 1.3.582.3, not before. All new cookies are forgot when i reboot my computer. As example if I go to facebook, it ask me my credentials, after receiving the security code, I save this browser as secure and access to my time line. If I quit Vivaldi and re-launch it, I can access directly to my timeline. But if I reboot, I have to re-enter everything again (credentials and security code) And others site who I've disconnected since 1.4RC1. (play.spotify.com, canardpc.com, betaseries.com, oultook.com...) For the others site with cookies saved before, I access to it directly, session is saved. (My Gmail, newsblur...) It seems to be a bug so i've made a ticket (VB-21087) because I've got this trouble on another computer with same OS (debian testing) Any tips ? The only weird things that i've see is the files SingletonCookie and SingletonLock on the directory .config/vivaldi-snapshot/ is marked as broken link. As the problem only happen on reboot, I think it must be around the /tmp/ directory. Thanks for your help :)

• I have this issue too. It's not affecting all my cookies, and I haven't been able to determine what the differentiating factor is - some sites I visit I get logged out every time I reboot, some I don't, and it's not anything obvious with the cookies like expiry date length, secure/HTTP only/etc settings, and so forth. I'm using Ubuntu with the Vivaldi stable repo, and this started happening with the last update (from 1.3.551.38-1 to 1.4.589.11-1).

• @Sentynel:

I have this issue too. It's not affecting all my cookies, and I haven't been able to determine what the differentiating factor is - some sites I visit I get logged out every time I reboot, some I don't, and it's not anything obvious with the cookies like expiry date length, secure/HTTP only/etc settings, and so forth. I'm using Ubuntu with the Vivaldi stable repo, and this started happening with the last update (from 1.3.551.38-1 to 1.4.589.11-1).

Thanks, i'm not feeling alone anymore :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.