Calculating on google via Searchbar

• Hello, I am wondering why I can't calculate directly on the searchbar. I user Google fpr calculating prety often and it is a bit annoying, that I always have to open a new tab. In Opera I could just enter something like 2+5*6 into the searchbar and the result was presented directly under the searchbar so I didn't had to change the tab. Hope you have some Idea where this comes from. Cheers, Felix

• Need to enable search suggestions

1. Settings >> Search >> Check Enable Search Suggestions in<wherever you="" want="">
    2. Edit Google search, for Suggestions URL (not search engine address), set: https://www.google.com/complete/search?client=opera&q=%s
    3. Save Google search</wherever>

• Not to be a smart *ss but have you thought about using the calculator built into Windows and keeping it open.
    I know this sounds like a work-around but in the past when I needed the calculator frequently I have found keeping
    the calculator open all day to be very handy. It's there so I use it.

• Can anyone help me out so i can add youtube to my searchbar?

• @Turr1caN:

Can anyone help me out so i can add youtube to my searchbar?

I use DuckDuckGo as my primary search engine with !Bangs to search multiple sites.

!yt = YouTube search
    !gi = Google Images search
    !b = Bing search
    !a = Amazon search
    !here = HERE maps search
    !/. = Slashdot search
    !wra = WolframAlpha search

• Thats awesome. Im using DuckDuckGo aswell, but didnt know that feature. thx mate

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.