Vivaldi Cloud

• Is there a way I can login and get my bookmarks and speed dial from anywhere?

@abkoshi:

Is there a way I can login and get my bookmarks and speed dial from anywhere?

Not yet…

• I generally don't trust online cloud storage. So I always have just exported my bookmarks and get that file to my other computers. Usually just a shared directory. I still have to redo all the saved passwords and such.

With vivaldi I have multiple standalone version running. Instead of doing the export / import route I have been just coping certain files from the "user data/default" directory. So far looks like the following are whats needed to mainly get multiple version synced.