ERROR! When viewing a Flash Video (in the transition to full screen) video driver crashes

• When viewing a Flash Video (in the transition to full screen) video driver crashes occur, as a way out of the profile of the user windose 10, off the main display and is run (as the main screen), only the TV connected via HDMI. In Video Manager device driver is marked with an exclamation mark. More information on the chip as the card is not present. Updating the device configuration does not work. Only after restarting the computer, the video driver is operating normally. This occurs only in Vivaldi. Additionally downloaded Flush Player for Chromium, the problem persists. How to fix this annoying bug and enjoy great Vivaldi ?! (Set in the System Chrome and Firefox free) Windows 10, i5, 8 gb ram, Asus GTX 780 Enabling or disabling the Flash plug-in (in the screenshots) does not help ---------------------------- При просмотре Flash видео (при переходе в полный экран) происходит сбой видео драйвера, так же выход из профиля пользователя виндовс 10, отключение основного дисплея и остается работать (как основной экран) только телевизор подключенный через ХДМI. В диспетчере устройств видео драйвер отмечен восклицательным знаком. Подробной информации о чипе виде карты нет. Обновление конфигурации устройств не помогает. Только после перезагрузки компьютера видео драйвер работает нормально. Такое происходит только в Вивальди. Дополнительно скачивал Флаш плеер для хромиум, проблема не решилась. Как исправить эту досадную ошибку и пользоваться отличным Вивальди?! (Установлены в системе Хром и Фаерфокс) Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/85532/vivaldi1.png[/img],[img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/85532/vivaldi2.png[/img]

• First update your video driver to the most recent version:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/107012/en-us

• does not work, install the latest today, a clean installation :( checked as follows: several times turned to full screen is visible and turned onto the third time the same mistake..
    I think the problem in the plug-pepper

such an error only in the Vivaldi. 3 other programs never such an error was not

• Fill in the form Error report.
    Send mail to tech support.
    I created thread in the forum.
    It turned out two updates Vivaldi.

Departures video driver when viewing videos were!

Posts by tech support at least some of the method of correcting NO.
    Very sad!

• The problem is, that developers and testers cant reproduce some crashers.
    We cant test on all different GPUs, different drivers, different hardware.Sorry. :(

Which bug number did you get after report?
    I may have a look.

• I think you're talking about VB-21500.
    I repeat all the items sent.

In the transition from or in full screen mode (Flash Video) video driver crashes occur.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Failure of the video driver. There is a way out of the user's profile is turned off Windows 10. monitor (computer monitor goes out, it is defined in the system as a primary, secondary).
    2. It is necessary to work only TV connected via HDMI (in the system is determined by the first). On the screen to log in to the user profile.
    After logging in, the main screen is not defined. In Device Manager, in the video driver yellow sign - driver error.
    More information on the chip as the card is not present. Updating the device configuration does not work.
    3. Only after you restart your computer video driver is operating normally.
    4. crashes unexpectedly checked repeatedly expanding and collapsing crash video was not, but the ability to make some time through repeated failure.
    5. This happens only Vivaldi (x32 or x64). In Chrome and Firefox free no failures.
    6. In addition, installed Flash Player for Chromium, and other browsers, but the problem persists.
    7. Failure occurs most often, or is possible only when the monitor is turned on and the TV, with duplication desktops.
    8. Failures are at different sites, Flash or Html5.

Address (URL) of faulty page:
    www.youtube.com

Expected behaviour:
    In the transition from or in full screen mode (Flash Video)

Actual behaviour:
    1. Failure of the video driver. There is a way out of the user's profile is turned off Windows 10. monitor (computer monitor goes out, it is defined in the system as a primary, secondary).
    2. It is necessary to work only TV connected via HDMI (in the system is determined by the first). On the screen to log in to the user profile.
    After logging in, the main screen is not defined. In Device Manager, in the video driver yellow sign - driver error.

Vivaldi version:

Operating System:
    Windows 10 (x64)

• Such departures program occur at different sites and flash players.
    It is also not a long time when you try to rewind the video was the same mistake.
    Many have not tested it, but it seemed to me that if you disable one of the displays, the chance of such an error is reduced.
    Postorayus check soon.

I like Vivaldi and stay on it until recently, but are terribly annoying crashes and the computer restarts.
    I really hope that there is advice with which will correct this error.

• during this error, any communication window does not appear. Just a quick exit from the Profiles win 10, turning off the computer monitor.

• Problem fixed now?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.