Nested Bookmark Folders Not Sorting

• So far, a lot of my issues with the browser have been addressed. Thank you, Vivaldi team! However, my biggest issues remaining relate to bookmarks (I am using Vivaldi 1.3 in Windows 64-bit): VB-18253 - Adding Bookmarks From Address Bar Doesn't Sort VB-20380 - Add Bookmark In Bookmark Panel Should Add Current Page If I go to the address bar and click the bookmark icon, the nested bookmark folders I have don't show in order. They are at least tabbed hierarchically now, which is an improvement over initial release, but they appear to show in reverse order of when they were added. This makes it extremely difficult to find the right folder I want to add a bookmark to. Additionally, if I try adding bookmarks from the bookmark panel instead, there's no way to easily add the currently open page as a bookmark. Creating a new bookmark just creates a blank entry instead of auto-filling out the information like Opera 12 did. I don't imagine too many people like manually copying over and typing page urls and page titles. I have thousands of bookmarks, so I can't easily switch to Vivaldi for 24/7 use until one or both of those are fixed.

• Thanks to the snapshot notes, I learned that it's possible to drag+drop to create bookmarks in the bookmark panel. I'm now successfully able to bookmark sites by dragging the icon to the left of the url into the bookmark panel, with all the appropriate info being created. I would still appreciate these other issues being fixed, but at least now they're not as pressing.

• @oldbushie:

If I go to the address bar and click the bookmark icon, the nested bookmark folders I have don't show in order. They are at least tabbed hierarchically now, which is an improvement over initial release, but they appear to show in reverse order of when they were added.

You can modify this sorting by changing the sorting within the bookmark panel. Not logical in my opinion, but it works that way.
    https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/all/15128-bookmark-listing-chaos

• @ghpy:

@oldbushie:

If I go to the address bar and click the bookmark icon, the nested bookmark folders I have don't show in order. They are at least tabbed hierarchically now, which is an improvement over initial release, but they appear to show in reverse order of when they were added.

You can modify this sorting by changing the sorting within the bookmark panel. Not logical in my opinion, but it works that way.
    https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/all/15128-bookmark-listing-chaos

The problem is that the address bar bookmark list does not respect the sorting chosen in the bookmarks panel. It worked at one time, but when they introduced indentation for the nested folders the sorting broke again.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.