Keyboard shortcuts

• It has been awhile since I logged in, I had decided to wait awhile to check on the progress of this browser and see if the feature would be enabled. I would like to see the old keyboard shortcuts brought over to Vivaldi. I still feel this would be helpful to be able to use single key shortcuts and assign functions to shortcuts as well just as we used to in opera. I am still stuck using opera 12 while i wait for VIvaldi to make these changes.

• Single-key shortcuts have been available for ages, and assigning of custom shortcuts.

What, specifically, are you missing?

• I hate the fact that ALT-D doesn't get me to the address bar as in every other browser. It's a reflex action, I do it a dozen times a day and it's going to take me ages to remember to do F8 instead.

PS.. Just discovered you can go to Settings, Keyboard, Page, and add Alt-D to "Focus address field". Problem solved, but would be better to have it standard as in other browsers.

• It can't be an international standard, is it should open "menu" in Germany.

• How do German Firefox or IE/Edge users deal with this?

• Click button&Switch to next page

Assigning functions like this as single key shortcuts is what I was referring to. I have guides built around using stuff similar to this in opera 12…matter of fact the fully proper to use one is as follows.

deselect all & Focus previous widget & Focus previous widget & Focus previous widget & Click Button & Switch to next page

This would be assigned to a specific key of users preference. The ability to build out long complicated strings really helped me out.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.