Experiencing problems on facebook

• Hi all, I wanted to know if I'm the only one who's experiencing problem on facebook since some weeks. Specifically, I can't see any picture. They appear like in the picture I'm gonna put as an Attachment forever (my profile pic too.). So, as I said before: is someone having the same problem? If you managed to fix this I'd appreciate you tell me how you did. Thank you all in advance. Useful information: I've got a nvidia gpu (asus strix gtx970), a intel core i5 6600k and 8 gb of ram ddr4. What I've tried: - Updating video drivers - Reinstalling Vivaldi - Changing Vivaldi theme (apparently someone fixed a problem on facebook by doing this so I gave it a try but didn't work for me.) Sorry for any typos made, I'm not native. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/72669/ss+(2016-08-30+at+10.38.45).png[/img]

• I can't understand why I never get answers from the community lol

• Hi there - three things you could try:

1. Try exactly what you tried via an 'Incognito Window' - if that cures the problem, then clear your cache, hope fully that will
      be the cure.
    2. As an alternative try a portable installation as a separate installation.

Please feedback the result. I am using a portable installation and Facebook is fine, although sometimes it can slow.

• @CallMeSteven:

Hi there - three things you could try:

1. Try exactly what you tried via an 'Incognito Window' - if that cures the problem, then clear your cache, hope fully that will
      be the cure.
    2. As an alternative try a portable installation as a separate installation.

Please feedback the result. I am using a portable installation and Facebook is fine, although sometimes it can slow.

Nothing you listed works. Appreciated the answer tho :) thank you very much

• :( Oh dear. Which version of Vivaldi are you using? Also can you attach another image as the one above is blank (for me).

Do you have any other browsers installed? If so are they the same on Facebook?

• Please mention your windows and vivaldi version

• Hey, sorry for answering 1 day too later, but it seem it got fixed, don't know how tho. I'm using latest version of vivaldi and windows 10 anyway

• Glad to hear that. If you get any further issues, please make sure you state the version number.
    Click on the 'V' icon top right of the browser & select 'Help' the 'About'.

• Nice to hear that your problem is gone. :)
    May be a Windows and/or driver update which solved it?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.