Vivaldi email platform??

• Can you not add domain email accounts and other IMAP email accounts to the Vivaldi email platform? Is your email program only for Vivaldi.net email? Please elaborate because I cannot find clear directions on this online either. Private messages preferred. Thanks.

No, only your vivaldi.net mail address can be used.
    Vivaldi.net is not a mail provider with different mail addresses as you might hope.

@crisiskids:

Can you not add domain email accounts and other IMAP email accounts to the Vivaldi email platform? Is your email program only for Vivaldi.net email? Please elaborate because I cannot find clear directions on this online either. Private messages preferred.

Thanks.

Vivaldi email is NOT an email client. It's just a webmail account. The built-in Vivaldi email client, which can handle any IMAP-compliant email provider, regardless of domain, is not yet included in the public versions of the Vivaldi browser.

• Is there anywhere an instruction how to use the mail?
    How to activate it?

Vivaldi writes, but????? WHERE
    How do i set up my email account in a mail client?
    In your desktop or mobile email client create a new IMAP mailbox account using following settings:

IMAP Server Settings
    Server Type
    IMAP Mail Server
    Server Name
    mail.vivaldi.net
    Port
    Security Settings
    Connection security
    SSL/TLS
    Authentication method
    Plain password
    SMTP Settings
    Server Name
    mail.vivaldi.net
    Port
    Security Settings
    Connection security
    SSL/TLS
    Authentication method
    Password
    Username/Password
    same as IMAP settings

I don't get it. You asked for the desktop mail client settings, and then posted them in your comment. Are you confused as to what a desktop mail client is? Are you confused as to how to reach your Vivaldi online webmail account?

When people send you email, what steps do you normally follow to receive it, read it, and reply to it?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.