Vivaldi UI Customisations

• @brook:

Wow, what a nice idea!
    A spinning favicon looks cool and it's a distinctive indicator of a loading tab. It's even better then using a customized gif
    Thank you

You're quite welcome. πŸ™‚

• Maybe you could add the way to inspect with dev tools on osx to the OP.

open /Applications/Vivaldi.app --args --debug-packed-apps --silent-debugger-extension-api

is the way to go about it if Vivaldi is in your applications folder. I didn't know the open command had an args flag and searching such a big thread is neigh impossible on these forums.

• @luetage:

Maybe you could add the way to inspect with dev tools on osx to the OP.

open /Applications/Vivaldi.app --args --debug-packed-apps --silent-debugger-extension-api

is the way to go about it if Vivaldi is in your applications folder. I didn't know the open command had an args flag and searching such a big thread is neigh impossible on these forums.

I always wondered about the "–flag-switches-begin " and "--flag-switches-end" which I see you omit. Apparently they don't actually do anything and aren't needed?

• Can anyone muster up some css to make tabs go into multiple rows? (Ala Tab Mix Plus for Firefox)

Someone posted some css earlier in this thread but that no longer works due to changes in Vivaldi.
    This is the only feature that is keeping me from dumping Chromium in favor of VIvaldi πŸ˜•

Guys, we have an entire forum for modifications now. I'm going to lock this thread so it doesn't grow any further. It's a huge collection of totally unrelated things that no user will ever be able to search for. Please start new threads for each modification from now on. πŸ˜‰

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.