Scroll bar \ Window Resize

• Hi there. Whenever i want to scroll down on a page by dragging the scroll bar down and so move my mouse to the right side of my screen, i get the annoying "resize window" icon as if the browser wasn't maximized.. This annoyingly only occurs on the right side of the browser, where the scroll bar is located.. I'm a power user and would like to be able to quickly grab the scroll bar on any page i visit to scroll down to my specific desire, but having the "resize window" thing there prevents me from doing so in a quick manner. Can/will this be dealt with in the foreseeable future?

• If you're seeing the resize cursor, then your browser window is apparently not maximised. Try dragging it to one side by using the Title bar. Or, use Windows Key + Up to maximise the window.

• Like i said, my window IS maximized. Hence me reporting this rather odd occurrence..
    I would provide a screenshot but printscreen doesn't record the cursor in the capture so that seemed rather useless..

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.