[Bug] BBC iPlayer

• Vivaldi Translator

This may be an issue for you to sort unless you proxy to the UK, or have a dev here. However the radio pages should work anywhere in the world. 1) iPlayer TV Volume control does not function in normal mode (works in full-screen). As soon as you move the mouse the volume slider disappears. 2) Full-screen flash windows are still opening behind the browser. www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05173ym/charlie-brookers-weekly-wipe-series-3-episode-1 3) iPlayer Radio Page is possibly detecting the browser as a mobile device or phone. I see a missing plugin box with the text "This plug-in only works on the desktop" www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00g4vzx EDIT The fullscreen problem seems to vary. If I have used the browser in fullscreen, it will then open in front of the browser.

• @ Dr.Flay

1. iPlayer Radio
      Page is possibly detecting the browser as a mobile device or phone.
      I see a missing plugin box with the text "This plug-in only works on the desktop"

I had that problem but not with all programmes oddly, anyway I re-downloaded Flash which seems to have sorted it out.

• Vivaldi Translator

Hmm, I updated both Flash distros a few days ago. I wonder if it is because I am using it in portable mode (I did not run the installer, but extracted the contents).

EDIT
    Today the radio pages are working 100% of the time, and I have not updated or changed anything !

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.