src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

New folder title

• I am trying to learn how to set up speed dial similar to Firefox. First: in FF I have multiple tabs with a 5 column/3 row matrix each. If a particular block is empty, the others do not flow up to fill it in as they do in Vivaldi. This is a relatively minor inconvenience. I thought I could create new folders corresponding to my tabbed speed dial pages and then add each entry to match my FF setup. But the first problem I encountered is that he new folder has no title. I tried selecting the edit function for that folder, and I typed in a title, but t never shows up in the list, only in the edit window. I've tried searching the forums and blogs for information on how to set up speed dial properly, but I haven't found anything yet.

Which interface are you using to add the folder? The bookmark panel, or the bookmark manager? (Manager is the page linked from Speed Dial itself.) The way to save a new title for a new folder is different in each location.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.