Would like to see some options for "Add Active Tab"

• I accidentally hit "Add Active Tab" a lot, and would like to see a customize option in settings for hiding it, or moving it to the bottom instead of right at the top. It's not used at all for me and I'd guess rarely used for most users on a session by session basis.

• @alexnguyen:

I accidentally hit "Add Active Tab" a lot, and would like to see a customize option in settings for hiding it, or moving it to the bottom instead of right at the top. It's not used at all for me and I'd guess rarely used for most users on a session by session basis.

This exactly. Not to mention there's an Add to Bookmarks button at the end of address bar.

• I could not agree more...............I want "Add Active Tab" either hid or deleted. I hit it a couple of times, now I have two of the same tabs and I cannot remove them! I'd very much like to hide it!

If anyone knows of a way to hide that insidious tab (LOL!!) please let me know!

If not..........Vivaldi programmers.........please give me the option to hide that option! PLEASE!!

Other than that one useless option for me, Vivaldi seems really great!!

@CalvinERay - Can't remove them? Odd. Why not?

• @Ayespy Greetings!! I figured it out! I went to settings........clicked Bookmarks.......under "Select Bookmark Bar Folder" I chose Bookmarks Bar. This spread out my bookmarks along the top like I like them! The "Add Active Tab" is gone! I am learning how to use Vivaldi after downloading it a few minutes ago!!

Thank you!!

• @Ayespy Greetings!! I figured it out! I went to settings........clicked Bookmarks.......under "Select Bookmark Bar Folder" I chose Bookmarks Bar. This spread out my bookmarks along the top like I like them! The "Add Active Tab" is gone! I am learning how to use Vivaldi after downloading it a few minutes ago!!

Thank you!!

Yes I am liking that setting/feature as well, one less extension to have installed to get that done. Now if only it had option to create new directory when saving bookmark it would be perfect.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.