History and cookies autocleaner

• I just started using this amazing browser yesterday, and I miss some features from other browsers (I'm currently using Vivaldi as my main browser). I can't find an option to autodelete my history and cookies on browser close. It is not currently implemented on Vivaldi, or it is just hidden somewhere (?) I'm currently using Xmarks for synchronize my bookmarks across my devices, it would be nice if in the future implements this natively, something like Firefox and Chrome does. Nonetheless currently xmarks is working pretty well :) Thanks in advance for your help! Regards

@kaezon:

I just started using this amazing browser yesterday, and I miss some features from other browsers (I'm currently using Vivaldi as my main browser). I can't find an option to autodelete my history and cookies on browser close. It is not currently implemented on Vivaldi, or it is just hidden somewhere (?)

I'm currently using Xmarks for synchronize my bookmarks across my devices, it would be nice if in the future implements this natively, something like Firefox and Chrome does. Nonetheless currently xmarks is working pretty well :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Sync is a project in progress.

• You know if there is somewhere an option to delete my history and cookies when I close Vivaldi?

By the way, thanks for the info! ;)

@kaezon:

You know if there is somewhere an option to delete my history and cookies when I close Vivaldi?

By the way, thanks for the info! ;)

Nope. You can set cookies to save for "session only," but to prevent history being saved, you would need to browser in Private mode.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.