Reporting "account is currently blocked" shouldn't be so hard

• When I try to "Create an account" on vivaldi.net and enter my email address I get the "email address is already in use" error When I go to the "Forgot your password?" page and enter the same email address I get the "account is currently blocked" error After searching high and low and finding just one similar thread here, I finally decided to make this throw-away account just to be able to report the issue and maybe get my email unblocked (Please PM me) Also, I wonder if there's a better way to report false-positive banned accounts than everyone having to make a new random account just to post a thread about it... Would one of the admins please look into this? Thanks in advance

@throwawayaccount:

When I try to "Create an account" on vivaldi.net and enter my email address I get the "email address is already in use" error
    When I go to the "Forgot your password?" page and enter the same email address I get the "account is currently blocked" error
    After searching high and low and finding just one similar thread here, I finally decided to make this throw-away account just to be able to report the issue and maybe get my email unblocked (Please PM me)
    Also, I wonder if there's a better way to report false-positive banned accounts than everyone having to make a new random account just to post a thread about it…
    Would one of the admins please look into this?
    Thanks in advance

Happy to. Check your PM

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.