Paste And Match Style?

• Hello, why Paste And Match Style is missing as an option from Menu Bar? :pinch: So bad, a really, really useful option. I've already set a app shortcut for all my applications, but Vivaldi hasn't have this option yet. Btw macOS Sierra beta. (Sorry for double post)

If you want, you can suggest that feature here.

"Paste and match style" is basically just "paste as plain text". I have an "Insert Text by Pasting" Keyboard Maestro action for that functionality that works system-wide, so I never pay attention to whether a given application has it or not.

• @NSSynapse:

If you want, you can suggest that feature here.

"Paste and match style" is basically just "paste as plain text". I have an "Insert Text by Pasting" Keyboard Maestro action for that functionality that works system-wide, so I never pay attention to whether a given application has it or not.

Thank you for the reply. I know there are some third party apps than works that way. With last update, 1.3.551.38, they added this option with ctrl+click (right click). So I am ok for now. :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.