Install flash player

• I use Soundcloud, a music streaming service, but it uses flash. when I click to download the flash player, from official Adobe website, it comes a tar.gz file (flash player Ppapi). I extract but now what I do with the files? so I found this : sudo apt install pepperflashplugin-nonfree I restarted vivaldi, went to vivaldi://plugins and the only thing I have there is a plugin related to PDF viewing... besides, on runnung the terminal command I noticed it installed Firefox Locales... how to install flash on vivaldi? I am using Elementary OS, so commands for Ubuntu are better since Elementary is based on Ubuntu.

• Try the latest vivaldi 1.3 and also install the chromeium-pepperflash package.

The flash package wont work with vivaldi as its based on chrome and the normal flash plugin uses npapi which has not been supported in chrome in ages….

Unless you have a 32bit system which you are screwed.

• Here, follow this: https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/vivaldi-browser-for-linux/13899-another-user-with-the-flash-issue#70749

…....................................................................................
    My on-SSD OS = Linux Mint x64 17.3 KDE 4.14.2.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.