Unresponsive Weird behavior, Please help.

• I've reinstalled Vivaldi around 8 times in only 3 months. Kind of annoyed by it TBH.. So what happens is It will lock up and then I'll HAVE to end the process as it eats my Disc up to 99%/100% and wont shut off by any other conventional means. if I try to restart it afterwards - it will start up and act just fine up until I open a new tab or try to load a page, It will get right before the point it would display anything and then just freeze up, If I try to view Vivaldi settings It will freeze up. There has to be a fix other then just losing every thing including my bookmarks and doing a full on reinstall. Its worth noting what a typical usage by me would look like. Deviant art, Pixiv, Youtube, Nico TV, Netflix, Sling, and on occasion Facebook thats about it, almost.. I'll visit a few gaming websites once in a while. OS: windows 10 Pro 64 bit CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: radeon r9 280 3gb RAM: 16 gbs DDR3 All drivers should be up to date and My hard drive and RAM are fine after testing them.

With your resources, Vivaldi should be running as slick as snot on a brass doorknob.

You should probably refresh your profile.

• unfortunately I cannot even get Vivaldi to work long enough to view the default path, but I'll find it really quick and give a status update.

• alright, looks to be working. thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciate it!

My pleasure.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.