Dragging Tabs between two open windows

• What some other browsers can, but vivaldi can't yet: If I have two vivaldi windows on my desktop, I cannot drag a tab from one window to the other. OR When I drag a tab of a window on my desktop, it doesn't open a new vivaldi window with just this tab. Just saying, I use that a lot and it annoys me that vivaldi cannot do that. Apart from that: Great job. Keep up the good work.

You can right-click on a tab and use the context menu to move it to a new, or another, window. The ability to drag it there is being worked on as we speak.

• This is extremely high priority for me. If this feature is added, I'd switch immediately from Chrome. I use it a lot, and adding 2 extra steps to right click a tab and all that for the context menu is too off-putting of a change for me to switch at this time.

Any estimates when this might be implemented? Even in a beta form?

It's under construction right now. It's be ready when it's ready.

In the meantime, tabs can be moved to a new, or another, window with right-click/move to context menu.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.