How to / when to install Flash in Vivaldi

• So many times in so many browsers I see Flash plugin disabled, or out of date, or Flash not installed etc. etc. It's so tiring. Now Flash has disappeared with the update to Vivaldi 1.3. So question 1 - is it possible to install Flash ONCE on a computer and have done with it? Every browser uses the ONE installed player and it updates itself? Question 2 - if not, what is the best, least hassle way to install Flash on/under/beside Vivaldi so that it just flipping works?

• Q 1. With the proviso that different Browsers use different versions of the plug-in (PPAPI & NPAPI). I have Win 10 so IE/Edge uses their own version via Windows Update.

For Vivaldi I install the PPAPI plug-in from Adobe and then the only maintenance I have is to keep it up to date (I disable auto update for the plug-in)
    If you use e.g. Firefox, then you need to install the NPAPI plug-in as well (a separate installation) so then you will have 2 plug-ins installed.

Q 2. Install the PPAPI plug-in from Adobe. On Windows PCs Vivaldi will detect and use it automatically.

• Thanks TbGbe, that worked (although I already had PPAPI Flash from Vivaldi 1.2 so not sure why 1.3 didn't pick it up)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.