[BUG?] Vivaldi close with two clicks to logo

• Hey! I think that this is my first post here. First of all, thanks to developers for the great work ;) I tried Vivaldi a few versions ago and I don't know if it is a new feature because feels strange. When you have activated the horizontal bar tool (shortcut with Ctrl+M) and clicks two times in Vivaldi's logo of the left-upper corner, the browser closes. Greetings!

• Thats a windows feature, its everywhere. Open Explorer and double click top left computer icon, it ll close the explorer. Its been like that since Windows 95.

• Don't anyone dare remove that. :D It isn't a bug, it is a feature. And it is how old gits like me STILL close windows even in a modern Win10 system. Old habits die hard… :silly:

This is just part of Microsoft Windows. And it even predates Windows 95. Back in the 90s we had "Windows for Workgroups" v3.11 the pre-runner of what you have now. This was when you would turn on your PC and it booted into DOS. You then carefully typed "win" to boot the GUI that was the first windows. (We'll ignore v1 and v2...)

WFW v3.11 came on four floppy disks if I remember correctly... that fourth disk adding the networking components.

A few images here for you... and even how to install the OS yourself so you can get the full experience hehe
    http://www.howtogeek.com/230359/how-to-install-windows-3.1-in-dosbox-set-up-drivers-and-play-16-bit-games/

On Windows all programs close by double-click on icon in left corner of window bar; that is a Windows feature.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.