Vivaldi Leaking IP4 Address with VPN on

• This is not good I hop you guys can fix this I tested Firefox and there was no leaks But Vivaldi was give out more info then needed :(

• Not for me. Only my VPN IP is shown, not my ISP IP. However i use AirVPN, & i have a vague idea that they explicitly hide the ISP IP [think i read it on their site a long time ago, but i'm too lazy to go search now for it. All i know is that my real IP is never detected by the various sniffer test sites, & i revalidate this several times every day, & Vivaldi is my primary browser].

…....................................................................................
    My on-SSD OS = Linux Mint x64 17.3 KDE 4.14.2.

• Update.

Yesterday i began a 3-day free-trial of VyprVPN Pro, & it's performing so well i'll almost certainly adopt this as my new VPN instead of AirVPN. However my point re this thread is that also with this alternative VPN, my V is still NOT leaking my ISP IP address. It thus surprises me that you apparently have the opposite experience.

…....................................................................................
    My on-SSD OS = Linux Mint x64 17.3 KDE 4.14.2.

@FELICE
    Which VPN provider do you use?

I cant confirm leaking IPv4 with VPN in current Vivaldis.

• Vivaldi Translator

Also can't confirm VPN IP leaks. Nor, SSH tunnel IP leaks (if you interest).

• Check your VPN as suggested above.
    • Turn off your plugin (especially flash) if you use them. At least make them "Click to play".
    • Check your addons. Some addons does leaks. I never meet one though.

• I have no issues with Private Internet Access, and I use it daily with Vivaldi.

As new Vivaldis have the ability to disable WebRTC there is no leak of local IP anymore.

And others cant confirm such leakage.
    Let's close.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.