No window borders

• Can't find option to enable window borders. It looks really bad when outer background is gray. [attachment=440]vivaldi.png[/attachment] Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/21802/vivaldi.png[/img]

• Seconded. Vivaldi would blend more with other linux applications if it used the native window manager borders rather than the current custom ones.

• Chrome has an option to use native or custom window decoration. Even with custom one it has multi color borders.

[attachment=451]vivaldi2.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• @patter
    Old topic, but im a new user to Vivaldi, This is such an annoying thing. I use a 55inch monitor split to 4 grids with GidMove and it is very distracting to have no border. Is there a config setting to set a border? The scroll bar replaces the border, but with a Portrate window there is often no scrollbar needed. Any way to fix this?

• @lemoncurry Is yours ticked? It's off by default, i think.

0_1493174670707_upload-565fb1a5-3d10-4949-b5d2-074baa98c7ac

..............................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 17.03 x64 Plasma 5.9.3.
    ..............................................................................................

• With enabled "Native Window" native titlebar shows too. And it reduces useful height.
    I want to see only native border like in last Opera 45.

• @alexantr
    In Linux, you has an option, courtesy of Window Managers (WM) to hide either Native Title Bar, Window Border or Both.

Here screenshots from my OpenBox WM;
    (Note: most OpenBox theme doesn't have Window Border)
    Vivaldi Native Window setting on
    Spoiler:

0_1497615844384_maim-2017-06-16_19-18-47.png

OpenBox Tittle Bar Hidden
    Spoiler:

0_1497616095019_maim-2017-06-16_19-19-22.png

Compare it with Vivaldi owned original window, the only notice able Minimize, Maximize, Quit buttons won't be there. But, for me WM internal edit able shortcuts to do just those come to rescue.
    Most WM has that un-border settings. At least for KDE/Plasma usually not set. And Gnome3, last time (IIRC) need extension.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.