Session not Loading

• Hi Vivaldi Team! I had updated to [b]1.3.551.30 (Stable channel) (32-bit)[/b] and now, when I close Vivaldi, [b]it does not save automatically the session tabs as before[/b]. :( Even the settings having [b]STARTUP - Startup With - LAST SESSION[/b] selected, Vivaldi [b]opens with a clear TAB[/b], as Home-Page or Start-Page. No one of the other tabs are loaded... I believe it's a bug of the newest version.

• Strange, but it works for me with Vivaldi 1.3.551.30 32bit on Windows 10x64 (Anniversary).

Close Vivaldi
    Start Taskmanager
    look for runnig Vivaldi processes
    If there are any kill them
    Open Vivaldi profile folder at C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    Delete files Last Session, Last Tabs, Current Session, Current Tabs

• I can confirm that happened to me too yesterday, after installing 1.3 stable, closed it and sessions weren't restored.
    I had to kill the vivaldi processes, restarted and all my tabs were there. Didn't happen anymore so far.

• Today it loaded my saved session but NOT the last one, with this forum opended in another tab…
    Weird.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.