How does the URL autocomplete work?

• Banned

When I write "e", "ew" or "ewr" Vivaldi autocompletes "ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=16873&sct=6/". But when I write "ewrc" it autocompletes "ewrc-results.com/". Why? Vivaldi should always autocomplete only main url of the visited website (unless main site was never visited - then it should autocomplete the last full url). For example if I visited "vivaldi.com/features/" it should later always autocomplete this url (because sometimes people have one specific url they visit). But after I visit main site "vivaldi.com/" it should always autocomplete to the main url "vivaldi.com/". Not to some random subpage. Also there should be some settings to change the default autocomplete. Because now when I write "e", "ew" or "ewr" I got some subpage and only when I write "ewrc" I get autocomplete I want. And I don't know why it's happening and there's no way to change it.

• Banned

anyone?

• I just tried ew i got google

• The autocomplete in general seems pretty basic/bad still. Hope they take a stab at improving it sooner rather than later. One of the more annoying things for me at least.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.