How does Vivaldi detect maximized state?

• I am trying to trick Vivaldi into thinking it is maximized. I tried modifying _NET_WM_STATE to the value it has when the window is maximized. I appeared to do this successfully with the following command: [code]$ xprop -f _NET_WM_STATE 32a -set _NET_WM_STATE "_NET_WM_STATE_MAXIMIZED_VERT, _NET_WM_STATE_MAXIMIZED_HORZ, _OB_WM_STATE_UNDECORATED"[/code] I say it appeared successful because xprop indicates that _NET_WM_STATE has successfully been altered to the desired value. Unfortunately, that doesn't make Vivaldi behave as if the window is maximized. The desired behavior is the padding over the tabs to go away. My only guess is that Vivaldi must be aware of its XY coordinates and realizes that it isn't filling the entire screen. I have no idea what to do about that. How does Vivaldi detect maximized state? How can I trick Vivaldi into thinking it is maximized?

• If you understand C++, you could take a look at the source code. I have no pointers for where to start looking though. :dry:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.