Need for CSS reference guide

• I think there is a real need for you guys at Vivaldi to publish a complete reference guide for all the CSS elements that we can access to change Vivaldi in our 'custom.css' files. I know there are a few threads with tips but this is just responding to requests, what the public needs is a reference guide so we can explore for ourselves. If one already exists then I would love to know where.

@Fairlight:

I think there is a real need for you guys at Vivaldi to publish a complete reference guide for all the CSS elements that we can access to change Vivaldi in our 'custom.css' files.

I know there are a few threads with tips but this is just responding to requests, what the public needs is a reference guide so we can explore for ourselves.

If one already exists then I would love to know where.

One does not exist. It is not likely to exist. People who are experts in CSS can develop their own hacks, but this is NOT the way Vivaldi intends for users to be able to implement US changes. Rather, options to select different looks will be implemented a bit at a time into Settings, and at some point a "skins" or "themes" API is likely to appear, so that users can build their own entire skins or themes, and offer these for use to other users. But I don't see Vivaldi going out of their way to make it inviting for random users to hack CSS.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.