src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

Please provide a quick method to choose audio output device

• Since I use Vivaldi and other browsers to view TV and play radio, i am alsways pissed that all browsers including Vivaldi just play to the standard device. So when I have Chrome to view TV on my TV screen (connected to HDMI), i want to listen to radio on my laptop or DisplayPort connected screen. Basically, I want at least the Vivaldi instance to be able to CHOOSE anytime on what device it should output. Even better yet, if I could do that for each tab. My machine (Laptop, connected to one DP and one HDMI, so 3 screens, 3 audio speakers) is always running and has 2 vivaldis open with each about 40 tabs and for TV i must use Chrome because Vivaldi cannot play my TV providers. I know Vivadli can do this .. since VLC can also choose any output device. But please to it MORE conveniently ... Thanks Martin

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.